23 de outubro de 2009

The Road

Running low in gas
across this dry desert
hot and burning
like I always thought hell might be
Running low in patience
across this hard life's path
slowly and hurtfully
like I always thought rain would be
Running low in faith
across this mass of people around me
crazy and greedy
like I always thought humanity might turn out to be
Stop requested says the bus sign
but we still have to pay our fare
so we run low in everything
but the fate it was put on me
Then I ask: why, who, when, how and where
to end up with the same answers
and a bullet in my head
So the I still wouldn't have the answers
for this fate put on me
for this greedy humanity
for this rain patiantly falling on my feet
for this burning desert hell
Well, better stop at the next gas station
gotta fill up the tank
there is a long road ahead.
...
Phoenix - Arizona - 2004 - num momento 'Arizona nunca mais'....

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário